Addiction does not only affect the addict alone. It affects the whole family. Getting proper treatment is the right decision and the best time to get treated is now. Let the healing begin.
JILOA Treatment & Recovery Centers, Inc. addiction treatment facility offers a residential detoxification program that aids in cleansing a person’s mind, body, and spirit. It is important to start the treatment program with clarity so that new knowledge about how to live in recovery can be assimilated and retained. The detoxification process can range in severity and length of time depending on many factors such as the types of drugs used, a person’s age, health, and the duration of prior drug use. No matter what the factors are, successful drug abuse treatment begins with individuals who desire change and staff members who are experienced at guiding patients through each step of the process.
- Twelve-Step philosophy with on-site and off-site meetings
- Group Process & Individual Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Equine Therapy
- Nutritional & Fitness Consultations
- Grief & Spiritual Work
- Therapeutic & Recreational Activities Program
- Spiritual Meditation
- Family Program
- Creative Arts Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Track, emphasizing relapse dynamics and triggers
- Extensive Continuing Care Plan
- Alumni Affairs
About More Drug Abuse and Alcoholism Treatment